Well, I've given up trying to post more photos on the PennTracks web site, http://pa.milesplit.us/.
I've uploaded photos to the site two different times, and they don't post them. (There are McDowell photos there under the McDowell race) I've contacted them, but haven't heard from them. So I think I'll just post the Big Red photos to the picture trail site, www.picturetrail.com/salpondel.
I'll try to get them up over the next few days. I do have some Youngsville photos posted there if you haven't seen them.
See everyone on Tuesday or stop up to Swart's Field Saturday night. Our kids are throwing us a 25th Wedding Anniversary Party! It starts at 6:00.
1 comment:
I have a new blog.
I have been unable to get into this one to update it so I started a new one.
Go to:
http://www.xcshotsbysal.blogspot.com
There are links on this page to the picturetrail site where I have more photos.
Post a Comment