The background is a little "busy" on this one. It says Cross Country all over it in a bunch of different fonts. Who knows, someone might like it though.
I also have photos on the PennTrack's web site. Most of the photos that are on the PennTrack's site are photos of groups of kids. They can be viewed by going to: http://pa.milesplit.us/ Once there, click on "Results" - "2009 Cross Country" From their you can choose the race you want to view, and the photo albums are listed on the race page. Click on "SalPondel"
Pricing
Photos can be ordered by emailing me or contacting me by phone. I will need the following information from you when you order: Size Background, if matted or sports mat. Lettering that you want, if ordering photo with writing on it. Colors Photos you would like I have all my photos on a laptop which I can bring to any meet to show you, or you can make arrangements to meet me somewhere, or I'm willing to stop by your house. I will bring the laptop to the banquet also, so everyone can see what I have available.
Pricing is as follows: 8 x 10 Sports mat - $8.00 8 x 10 Photo with writing - $7.00 8 x 10 Plain photo - $6.00 5 x 7 Sports mat - $5.00 5 x 7 Photo with writing - $4.00 5 x 7 Plain photo - $3.00 4 x 6 Matted photo - $1.00 4 x 6 - Photo with writing .75 4 x 6 - Plain photo .50
My name is Sally Pondel. Many of you have seen me over the past few years at the Cross Country meets taking photos of your child.
I always give a CD full of photos to Coach Woods so that he can do a Power Point presentation at our banquet at the end of the season.
I also make digital sports mats with the photos that I take and post them on the blog.
You can purchase photos from me in any size or style. Pricing is shown above.
I teach scrapbooking and rubber stamping if anyone has their own photos, but just isn't sure how to get started on a scrap book.
No comments:
Post a Comment